Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Politics and more Politics

How many of you out there REALLY think you can make a difference in American Politics? Seriously? I would really like to see a politician who honestly says what he/she is thinking and believes in. All I hear is politicians telling me what they think I want to hear:

"I don't support Yucca" in Nevada; "I support Yucca" in New York.
"I'll lower gas prices"
"I'll make the value of your home come back!"
"I'll make your schools better!"
"I'll vote out the dirty bastards!"
"I support your values!"
"I focus on what's important to YOU!"
"I'm the PRO Nevada candidate!"

Well, how refreshing would this be:

"I'm not going to promise a damn thing to you other then that I will tell you the truth whether you want to hear it or not!"
"I'm not going to take a more than $100 from any one person and not a damn cent from businesses, unions, PACs, or other politicians!"

Now THAT would be PRO Nevada!

No comments: